Monday, May 17, 2010

Tell me which is faster VB or C#?

Let me tell you brief story about the reason behind this question, one of my junior colleague has just joined my company, he always have new questions in mind, so he picked me to ask this question,

"Tell me which is faster VB or C#?", i got dumb what to say but then i end up with c# without any reason because i am working on c# since last 3 years (without any reason),

I search up many posts but some of them saying c# and some of them were saying VB,
I end up with zero for one day then with some more brainstorming i come with conclusion:

"Language can be any but Finally your code going to complied to IL which is same for VB and C#,
So it depends on how you have coded and what amount of complexity have added"

regards,

"Please give me your valuable comments to improve my knowledge :) "

1 comment:

  1. Good Post nikunj. You are right - i mean whenever anybody been asked this question or debate about on this topic they use to up hold on the language (mostly c#) they are working since a long time. Thanks to share that is informational. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete